First of all, hello and welcome. This is my site, just a corner of the internet I call mine.
A quiet cabin in the vast woods of the wild forest that the internet should be.
I’ll assume you read the front page or if you didn’t, you can click here to reach it.
- Go, Bash and other languages
- Docker (deployment, development, debugging and more)
- Kubernetes (self-deployed and managed clusters, upstream k8s as well as k3s)
- Ansible and Terraform for automation
- Proxmox and libvirt for virtualization
- Packaging for Gentoo Linux using ebuilds
- gifinator: port of a google codebase to use minio instead of gcs
- bookdir: microservice for managing a book collection
- go-usrv-tmpl: template for microservices (still WIP)
- usrvtodo: todo microservice with a JS-free frontend
- infra: not super duper proud of it but it’s improving
- interocitor: ansible playbook to set up vfio
- I’m sure I’ll think of something more
Find my code
I use multiple git forges to host my code, here are the links to them:
Any and all opinions on this site are mine and mine alone.
The source code for this site can be found here
and the docker images of it here.